Warrambui is a centre of ministry and support to the NSW Lutheran Church. Purchased in 1969 with money the Lutheran Youth of NSW raised themselves, the first camp was held on the120 hectare property in January 1970. The Dome was completed in 1982 and is now a well known landmark. In 2008 the Village Conference Centre was opened beginning a new phase of ministry at Warrambui.
Our Mission is to:
Serve people by living Jesus
To impact the lives of people through the power of the Holy Spirit, by being a loving, vibrant and growing community with the heart of Jesus.
Our Goals are to:
- Provide excellence in facilities and service to clients
- Deliver programs that are educational, exciting and life-changing
- Grow leaders and disciples for Jesus
- Support ministry of LCANSW and local churches
- Serve our local communities
- Encourage and build each other up as a team in Christ
- Always share the heart and passion of our faith